Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh dear

I had a pretty good weekend. Minus saturday morning. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan...therefor it is expected of me to be a University of Michigan fan, and i am. I especially love the Michigan Wolverines, the football team. For anyone who is unaware our biggest rivals are the Ohio State Buckeyes. Whenever they come to Ann Arbor for a game the town goes crazy. There are signs insulting the Buckeyes in every window, all the frat houses prepare for huge parties and all the families dress up their kids in Michigan gear. So we played the Buckeyes saturday morning, and it was a pretty big game because whoever won had a shot at going to the Rose Bowl. Everyone was excited and obviously i believed my team would win. Au contrare. We got raped. We did pretty AWFUL, Henne constantly throwing too high, no Wolverine was able to hold on to the ball, we were always letting one of the Buckeyes, speed by....it was horrific. I found myself in my living room screaming at the top of my lungs.
I just had to turn the game off and do other things.
What a tragedy.
oh well...soon i will be on Thanksgiving break. I have lots of art to do.

No comments: